camreadmore-Maharaja Agarsai n Pu blic School a Cambridge International School
A sound academic program is the heart of any educational institute. Keeping in view an encouraging international curriculum, CBSE i was started in the school in the year 2012. Since it was discontinued, school decided to develop a broad based and challenging academic program, by registering itself to the Cambridge Assessment International Education, University of Cambridge UK.With the aim of bringing the world to MAPS and MAPS to the world. The Cambridge curriculum is adopted in the year 2017. We offer young and aspiring students’ academic engagement with international standards.Ten reasons to choose the Cambridge curriculum-
1. Cambridge Pathway gives students a clear path for educational success from age 5 to 19.
2. Schools can shape the curriculum around how they want students to learn – with a wide range of subjects and flexible ways to offer them.
3. It help students discover new abilities and a wider world, and the skills they need for life, so they can achieve at school, university and work.
4. Each stage builds on the learners’ development from the previous one or from other educational systems.
5. It offer an unrivalled choice of subjects: over 70 at IGCSE and over 50 at A Level. Schools can let students choose subjects in any combination.
6. Cambridge qualifications are widely recognised by the world’s best universities and employers.
7. 98% of Admissions Officers surveyed said Cambridge programs give students excellent preparation for university.
8. It provides first-class support for teachers through publications, online resources, training and professional development.
9.Every year, nearly a million Cambridge learners from 10,000 schools in over 160 countries prepare for their future with an international education from Cambridge.
10. Cambridge has a 150-year history of providing international exams. They are a not-for-profit organisation and the only exam board wholly owned by a world-leading university.