Objectives of the club:
- To develop and practise technical skills such as Web designing, Desk Top Publishing, animation ,Faster typing skills
- Demonstrate the understanding , awareness and practice of the safety and security protocol of virtual world.
22 QUIESCENT CLUB
To promote social, emotional behavioral and academic development of the child through life skills, Self Image and Motivation.
To provide support and care to the students with a view to train them to be peer educators.
13 WELMARK CLUB
To teach the techniques of Yoga , Meditation, First Aid to students at an early age aiming to inculcate in them stress management and focus enhance life skills.
To create awareness amongst students regarding various diseases (malaria, dengue, chikungunia) and their preventive measures
14 DRAMATICS CLUB
16 MEDIA AND PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB (CLICK)
To develop the understanding of process of in bringing ideas from concept to production.
To develop understanding of importance of gathering in-depth information from diverse sources.
To develop media based creativity and communication skills.
- To create a recreational and consolidating opportunity for learners to foster literary skills.
- To initiate group/individual activities related to issues of contemporary social and cultural relevance and bring about a generation of eloquent speakers and thinkers.
19 INTERACT CLUB
- To prepare students to get engaged in meaningful service for humanitarian cause.
- To create opportunities for students to exercise creativity, organization, teamwork and leadership skills.
- To Provide students with the opportunity to develop leadership skills with a sharp focus on people management and event management sub-skills.
- To develop communication skills of the learners with immediate applicable opportunities.
The learners will be able to
- To Develop the student into physically, mentally and socially fit Individuals.D
- To Practise and demonstrate discipline and development of team-spirit and leadership skills.
- To demonstrate the potential for a life -long appreciation and understanding of the visual arts through class room as well as co-curricular experiences.
- To apply educational & experimental knowledge to further appreciation of the arts of diverse cultures.
21 CONSUMER CLUB
- To safeguard the interest of consumers from exploitative and unfair trade practices of businessmen and traders.
- To make consumers aware of their rights and duties as responsible citizens.
- To make the consumer aware of the role of NGO’s and consumer organizations in protecting consumer interest.
18 HOMESAAZ CLUB
- To let the learners gain understanding, knowledge and practical hands on experiences of the many creative works for futuristic homes.
- To inculcate a respect for diversity, tolerance, mutual understanding, patience and to promote peaceful co-existence among school children.
- To inspire young children and encourage them to build a future through an understanding of the past and the present.
11 CARREL CLUB
- To enable students to appreciate and enjoy reading.
- To develop good reading habits among the students.
- To initiate the reader-students of different proficiency levels into the world of writing .
17 DEBATIR CLUB
- To initiate the young learners into the finer nuances of the English language and expose them to different linguistic inputs for spoken register.
- To invoke curiosity, creativity and expose the learners to a spectrum of human interactions leading to whole brain and personality development.
Students will be able tol:
- To Keep the student abreast of all the information, changes and progress taking place in the world today.
- Learn enable them to face this highly competitive and information oriented contemporary world with confidence and success.
- Objective of Matrix Club:
- To make students interested in and love Maths while connecting it real life applications.
To make students bring creativity into Maths.
To enable students relate Maths with various other fine-fields like art, music etc.
- To develop Scientific temperament among the learners.
- To develop creative and kinesthetic skills using hand on activities.
- To enable students to gain understanding of analysis and composition of music in the style of their own to enhance their understanding of rhythm of various notes.
- To enhance creativity and encourage the child to come up with innovative ideas.
- To create a clean and green consciousness among students.
- To inculcate proper attitudes with regard to environment.
- To educate the students about immediate environment and issues related to it.
- To involve young learners in efforts to preserve the environment.
- To introduce chess to a level where students will become future grand masters and bring glory to the nation.
- To develop the skills of foresight, circumspection and caution among the learners.
- To develop the skills of decision making and logical thinking among the learners.
- To train a student to be vigilant future citizen.
- To survive and boldly face any of such dangerous situation,calamity-natural or man- made