Scheme of Examination-Maharaja Agarsain Public School
EXAMINATION POLICY (CBSE &
MAPS CAMBRIDGE WING)
- It is compulsory for students of I-XII to maintain a minimum of 85% attendance during the course of an academic session for appearing in the term-end examination.
- If a student is found using any unfair means during tests/exams, the answer script will be cancelled and no marks will be awarded for the same.
- No marks will be awarded in case a student is absent or avails half day leave on the day of examination/unit tests except on medical grounds/ that too only if absenteeism is supported by medical certificate duly deposited on /before the exam/test day or in case of participation in any of the competitions..
- If a student takes the leave on the day before F.A.ís five marks will be deducted from marks scored in that subject.
- Duplicate evaluation sheet will be issued on the written request from the parents along with the payment of Rs. 100.
- If the student remains absent in any of the exams retest will not be conducted.
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
FOR CLASSES PRE SCHOOL TO XII
|Pre School & Pre Primary|| Assessments will be on Continuous basis|
|I-IV||3 FA||30 each||25%||NA|
|ANNUAL (I & II)||30||25%+ 25% of previous syllabus|
|ANNUAL(III & IV)||60|
|V-IX||3 FA||25 each||20-25%||20%|
|Half Yearly||80 +20* (I.A.)||50% (including FA syllabus)||30%|
|ANNUAL||80 +20* (I.A.)|| V & VI 60%=50%+10% (Syllabus covered till Halfyearly) VII 70%=50%+20% (Syllabus covered till Halfyearly) VIII 80%=50%+30% (Syllabus covered till Halfyearly)|
IX 100% Syllabus
|XI||2 FA||25 each||20%||20%|
|Half Yearly||As per|
CBSE marking Scheme
|50%(including FA syllabus)||30%|
|X & XII||2 FA||25 each||35-40%||NA|
|I TERM||As per CBSE marking Scheme||50%(including FA syllabus)||NA|
|Half Yearly||80%(including I Term syllabus)||NA|
|IITerm & Pre Board||100%||NA|
FOR MAPS CAMBRIDGE WING
Mont I & II, Classes I & II
Two Assessments will be taken on the basis of Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
80 + 20* (I.A.)
60%=50%+10% (Previous Syllabus)
*NOTE: I.A. -INTERNAL ASSESSMENT (20 MARKS)
FOR CLASSES V TO IX
Holiday H.W.-I Term Presentation-II Term
Map Work/ Project
FOR CLASS X- 10 marks for Periodic Test +5 Marks for Assignments + 5 Marks for Speaking
& Listening Skills/Practicals/Map Work or Project